[ale] OT: DeKalb Sets Public Meeting On Comcast

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Feb 18 15:32:30 EST 2010

Hey, I didn't bribe anybody. I just told them what the situation was. I
needed uncapped Internet with multiple IPv4 addresses, I already went over
their cap, and I had as my only other option 384kbps DSL or a T-line. I
guess they didn't want AT&T getting my money.

It helped, too, that all of this came as the result of being on the phone
with their residential support for 3 hours.  CC was having some routing
issues to L3 and after several escalations where they wanted to blame my
coax or Ethernet for my inability to reach a third of the Internet, I
finally got a business support tech because residential didn't know what to
do with me anymore.

  - mike

On Feb 18, 2010 12:51 PM, "arxaaron" <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:

On 2010/02/18, at 08:29 , Michael Trausch wrote:
> There is a quad tuner cablecard pcie card that w...
Commiecast refused to provide their "business" to my home office.

What corrupt party official did you have to bribe to get their
uncapped business internet in YOUR home office??

Inquiring minds want to know.

peace
aaron

>> On Feb 18, 2010 7:19 AM, "Byron Jeff" <byronjeff at clayton.edu> wrote: