[ale] OT: DeKalb Sets Public Meeting On Comcast

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Feb 18 15:25:33 EST 2010

They will generally offer you business class services if you go over the
caps. We were initially told it wasn't available until we went over their
cap, and then they all of a sudden had it.  Not complaining since I wanted
it anyway.  The support people on the business side actually know how to
support the connection.

  - mike