[ale] rpm.pbone.net

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Feb 17 13:21:03 EST 2010

And if there were agreement on the best way to do all this there
wouldn't be so many different distros.  FOSS includes "free" including
"free" choices on how to best do things.

So in your setup does Gentoo for example include both lesstif and motif
as options from a single location or does it pick one or the other and
make you create your "overlay" for the other?   How is having to create
"overlays" better than having to choose additional repositories in the
RH model?