[ale] Inode count in directory

Brandon Checketts brandon at brandonchecketts.com
Sat Feb 13 15:55:21 EST 2010

Sorry to have asked a dumb question which was so easily google-able.  I was in
the middle of catching up the ALE discussions when the problem occurred.  It
seemed an appropriate question to ask to the group.  And it worked.  I got an
appropriate answer from Doug within minutes that got me on the right path.

I'll also note that there is some amount of social interaction that occurs by
posting a question to the list.  I work from home and it is nice to be able to
socialize a bit, even if it is in the form of asking an occasional dumb question.

Thanks,
Brandon Checketts