[ale] marietta meetings?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Feb 12 13:19:03 EST 2010

I don't know that there is a blessing really needed since ALE is
somewhat informal.  You might want to contact Aaron (see ale.org main
page) just to co-ordinate and insure the meetings are posted that site.

Looking back it appears the NW meetings were on Thursdays.   Since Ale
Central is on 3rd Thursday it might be good to pick 2nd or 4th Thursday.
That would allow anyone so inclined to attend both.   I'd recommend
against 1st Monday as that is when the Atlanta UNIX Users' Group (AUUG)
meets and some of us do both UNIX and Linux. Tuesdays or Wednesdays
would be good for me as well.