[ale] marietta ale meetings?

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:10:38 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Damon L. Chesser <damon at damtek.com> wrote:
> Undoubtedly you are following or will follow the thread about Marietta
> meetings. What is required to do this with ALE?

Hadn't seen that conversation before just now, but, quickly:

I'm on board to support whatever meeting arrangement you and
others would be willing to organize and maintain. The resources
of ALE are for everyone who can use them in accordance with
the goals of promoting the freedom of Open Source and Linux.

Just need to work out a good "once a month" (-: or "once a week" ?? :-)
day and and time for an "ALE North" meeting since you seem to
have a venue option already in hand (which is the hard part).

I've got to run now, but will follow the conversation and maybe
we can all discuss it in person after next weeks Central Meeting.

peace
aaron