[ale] unusual global warming experiment

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Thu Feb 11 10:42:33 EST 2010

On 2/11/2010 8:15 AM, Damon L. Chesser wrote:

> and if Climate Change is making it warmer how do we know warmer is not
> better?

There is no absolute "better"; there is merely "Will this hardware continue
to run the Human Civilization app successfully?"  By that standard,
"Warm enough to elevate sea levels by 10 or 50 or 100 ft" is definitely
not "better".  I like my nice vacant piece of desert; keep your damned
water-refugee feets off it.

-- JK

--
We Americans are a freedom-loving people, and nothing says "freedom"
like Getting Away With It. -- Guy Forsyth, "Long Long Time"