[ale] unusual global warming experiment

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 04:24:47 EST 2010

Good point! I mean, just look at Australia!  Australia isn't being
burried by blizzards!  Their being blistered by burning heat waves
in FEBRUARY!  The temperatures at Alice Springs are expected
to top 100 degrees fahrenheit most every day for the next two
weeks! IN FEBRUARY!  That's right, over 100 degrees every
day for most of FEBRUARY!  You'd have to be a totally communist
teabagger retard to deny global warming  after seeing that
irrelevant annecdote!
:-)

peace
aaron