[ale] Personal Backup Strategies?

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Wed Feb 3 13:50:06 EST 2010

Given that this is a personal backup strategy, neither of them is terribly
critical.  Generally speaking, most of the things I do, I could survive a
loss of 1 weeks worth of data, especially if the strategy is one where I can
force a manual backup (e.g., after returning from a trip and uploading
photos from cameras).  Time to recover is relatively unimportant, in so much
as (for example) I could wait the weekend to get access to a safe deposit
box.

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE
System Administrator/Developer