[ale] Looking for a Web Dev and a hosting provider

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:48:41 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Robert L. Harris
<robert.l.harris at gmail.com>wrote:

> A friend's company is looking for someone host a web site and someone for
> webdev work.  Any suggestions someone would put their rep on?
>
> Robert
>
> --
>
> :wq!
> Robert L. Harris                     | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
>                                          @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
> DISCLAIMER:
>       These are MY OPINIONS             With Dreams To Be A King,
>        ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
>        no-one else.                       - Manowar

Hi Robert,

I actually fit both of your criteria. I'm a web developer and I host web
sites. You can find out more information about my services, portfolio, etc
from www.digitalalias.net or you can call me. 678-379-7084.

--
Marc Ferguson

www.fergytech.com
www.digitalalias.net

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"