[ale] KDE mis-behavior

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:06:40 EST 2010

Well, the driver is a module that gets built against a specific kernel. So,
if you got a new kernel, you got a new build of the driver module. In the
past, I downloaded the nVidia driver direct from nVidia and had it build on
my computer. But I don't know what you're running on that end. You might
check Jockey (other drivers) in KDE and see if it is listing more than one
driver. It could be as simple as selecting the recommended driver. Check the
System tab of your program menu for that program.