[ale] old newbie

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 21:42:50 EST 2010

Thanks for that lacie link. That stuff works fine on SuSE 10.3. For
some reason I could not even "rpm -i [filename] " it on SuSE 11.2, my
workhorse. Both 10.3 and 11.2 use kernel 2.6, so I do not know what
the problem is. Yes, one does need something like the GIMP, but it is
a lot better than the LightScribe stuff on the HP website. It is also
better than the demo of Windows Nero. The full Nero version costs
seventy bucks and wants two GB of RAM, ridiculous. Cor