[ale] Holy Cyber-Commies Batman! -or- Now two major powers (cyber-warfare combatants) moving government to open source.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:35:53 EST 2010

China doesn't give a crap about bsd license. But since it is a smaller used
system than linux stuff, they can grow their own fork and expertise with
less bagage than converting a linux sme over to red bsd sme. It won't stay
bsd for long. Bsd doesn't seem as "hackerish" as linux and we all know how
well independent ideas are supported there.

http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2010/12/putin-orders-russian-move-to-gnulinux.html