[ale] OT: Minecraft server?

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 15:05:00 EST 2010

reddit.com/r/mcpublic has two of the best run and most populous
servers I've found, one creative and one survival. they are still in
flux after the upgrade to Beta and all of the mod upgrades involved,
but that's my first suggestion on where to play and possibly find
other techy folks, although not ALE-specific.