[ale] Docsis 3 Modem Recommendations

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat Dec 25 01:36:27 EST 2010

For a standard net, yes. However it is the router in the case of my network
(both the public /28 and the private /24). I have a lot of nasty kludges in
place so that I can do things like VPN subnet routing which should have
nothing to do with the modem...

--
Sent from my G2 running CyanogenMod!
That is, a phone. :)