[ale] interesting salary data posted by Red Hat

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 13:22:07 EST 2010

sounds like the manpower professional crowd I was with at the time. Same
location. I have loads of "war stories" about that time. None suitable for
public archiving on a mailing list. Short form: I will NEVER work even
_near_ Manpower again. I was totally soured on placement firms thanks to
that experience for nearly 10 years. CF is no longer screwing up HP directly
(and not CA either!) so maybe they're improving.