[ale] Fw: VirtualBox

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Wed Dec 22 19:13:07 EST 2010

How much heat can Virt-manager handle?  How many processors does it need
to have to spin out instances?  How many processors can it reasonably
handle?  I am specifically looking for a VM Manager that can handle half
a terabyte of ram and over 400 gpu processors (nVidia Tesla) and maby 20
to 40 TB of storage...

Wolf