[ale] Which large capacity drives are you having the best luck with?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:06:18 EST 2010

Raid 5,6 is a waste of time. When one fails a second failure is likely
before recovery can finish. Raid 10, thanks to cheap drives, is the best
bet. If you're totally paranoid, do the mirror in triplets.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZCXJZE?ie=UTF8&tag=tp6708-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002ZCXJZE
"