[ale] passing worksheet in perl

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Dec 21 11:27:05 EST 2010

So I have the following in a perl script (spreadsheet):

my $wsException = $wb->add_worksheet('Exception');

This is defined in a subroutine.  I want to call write_row() from
another subroutine taht is called by this subroutine.  If I do this:

mysub($wsException);

And then:

sub mysub
{
	my $wsExecp = $_[0];

	$wsExecp->write_row(....);
}

I get: Can't call method "write_row" on an undefined value

I've tried to send a reference and dereference that, but same error.  I
don't know if my syntax for dereferencing is wrong or what.

Suggestions?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."