[ale] facebook hacked? (Again....)

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Dec 21 07:21:50 EST 2010

Many of the issues you have raised are motivators behind some of the free
software "social networking" software, such as StatusNet and whatever that
facebook like thing is called. They replace twitter and facebook with
distributed systems where each participating node can set its own policy.

--
Sent from my G2 running CyanogenMod!
That is, a phone. :)