[ale] facebook hacked?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Mon Dec 20 09:41:36 EST 2010

I have a land line specifically for emergencies.

If you pay attention you find out the first thing to go in disaster
situations is cell phones.  This is first due to the fact that it is
shared access so everyone trying to access it at the same time just
can't.  Also, using internet connected phones sounds like a good backup
until the power goes out for days on end (which has happened in Atlanta
due to ice storms).

Not saying I don't use mobile at home 99% of the time (Long Distance is
free for one thing) but I keep the land line "just in case".   Also
having a mobile and a land line is good when I'm on call and juggling
multiple call outs to other resources.