[ale] facebook hacked?

John Pilman jcpilman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:20:58 EST 2010

> I'm not sold that there is anything on Facebook that you need to know
> about at the speed of molassas in January.
>
> Uphill
>
> IMHO of course...
>
> I got in early, then got worn out and dropped Facebook.  But now I'm back
in because Facebook is the  best place to get pictures of my granddaughter
who lives 2500 miles away. I only have three friends, the three with the
most of those pictures.  And I'm not going to drop the service and tell them
they have to send me pictures some other way.

I know some pretty geeky folks who haven't figured out IM, SMS, irc, and
even cell phones.  But none of those services have gone gone away for lack
of their participation.

...John