[ale] mysql sql question

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:21:14 EST 2010

I need to ask anyone that is good with sql,

I have this table where I entrying in some data, what like to know is
what has been entry in the last hour

desc fyre.ips;
+---------+--------------+------+-----+------------+----------------+
| Field   | Type         | Null | Key | Default    | Extra          |
+---------+--------------+------+-----+------------+----------------+
| id      | int(4)       | NO   | PRI | NULL       | auto_increment |
| ip      | varchar(16)  | NO   | UNI |            |                |
| date    | date         | NO   |     | 0000-00-00 |                |
| time    | time         | NO   |     | 00:00:00   |                |
| country | varchar(255) | NO   |     |            |                |
| code    | varchar(255) | NO   |     |            |                |
| city    | varchar(255) | NO   |     |            |                |
| guessed | varchar(255) | NO   |     |            |                |

I am trying this sql statment, but I am getting nothing...

select * from fyre.ips where date = "2010-12-17" and time >=
TIME(now() - INTERVAL 1 HOUR);

Is sql right? If not what am I doing wrong

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.