[ale] ReplicatorG On a Stick!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:42:30 EST 2010

Well, I have already started a plastic scrap box, in hopes of some day
building or buying machinery to recycle scraps into filament.
It takes a surprisingly small length of filament to produce parts
though.  Last night I printed up a spool hub which is maybe 60 mm in
diameter and 10 mm in height.  The print took a full hour, but I used
no more than a couple of meters of filament.

--  CHS