[ale] ALE NW @ SPSU MEETING 11/09/2010

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Dec 10 09:45:21 EST 2010

Narahari,

I think you're confusing "meetings" with other types of events.
Meetings generally are design to have a specific speaker do a
presentation.   While many people do discuss things before and after the
presentation they generally aren't setup to load/fix systems.
Sometimes if you have a specific need you can ask if someone can bring
it to the meeting and someone may volunteer to do that.

What you really seem to be looking for is an "installfest".   They have
those from time to time specifically for the kind of purpose you want.
Just watch this list for announcements.