[ale] ALE NW @ SPSU MEETING 11/09/2010

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 07:46:04 EST 2010

To my knowledge the primary agenda is a presentation on virtual machines
to bring interest to ALE NW @ SPSU meetings.

I have no problem with you bringing your machine.  You may want to leave
it in your vehicle until you have verified that someone can help.
I can make no promises about whether anyone will be available to fix
your issues.  We have had limited discussion about including a
troubleshooting section into our meetings.  If someone is willing and
able to help you then obtaining a monitor should not be a problem.

Joshua