[ale] KVM vs Virtual Box vs VMWare who is the real heir to Virtualization

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:09:23 EDT 2010

Migrate the windows application use to Linux application use and simplify
your life! Then you can have Linux systems running Linux VMs (btw: kvm work
very well for this).

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Narahari 'n' Savitha
<savithari at gmail.com>wrote:

> He He.
>
> No it is not an assignment.  I just wanted to learn so I can move all my
> windows machines to VM's inside my Linux machines.
>
> Thanks
> -Narahari
>

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Geoffrey Myers <
> lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
>
>> On 08/30/2010 12:47 PM, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
>> > Hello Folks:
>> >
>> > Please provide a one line write up on each of this and why each is
>> > better or worse (not oss, simply sucks etc., so I can understand what to
>> > choose).
>>
>> When is this assignment due? :)
>>

>> > -Narahari

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.