[ale] Truly remote desktop aka terminal services client/server in Linux, Does it exist ?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Aug 30 13:52:01 EDT 2010

I think the question is about using VNC to take over the "console" of
the Linux machine like KVM over IP would.  You get the desktop.  The one
shown on the connected LCD.

When I ran VNC years ago I did not get the actual desktop.  I got
another Xsession.

It is of no use to me anyway because I can use CLI to do my stuff and
CLI over SSH is much faster.