[ale] Droid updates to a happy setup

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Aug 25 08:14:12 EDT 2010

I discovered earlier this year that T-Mo has no coverage along the Gulf
Coast from the Ala.-Miss. border at least as far east as the outskirts of
Pensacola, Fla.  We had coverage in the Mobile area, but it died about
half way to the coast (Mobile is actually about 25 miles inland.)  East of
Pensacola, again along the coast, is another T-Mo dead zone, this one
south of Tallahassee.

Sean