[ale] Canonical discontinues Itanium and SPARC support in Ubuntu

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Aug 24 11:13:22 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 10:46 -0400, Brian MacLeod wrote:

> Yes, that old Dreamcast box can run a Unix like system, as well as
> some of the Motorola 68k Macs and even Amiga (ducks before Aaron yells
> blasphemy).

LOL, nah, that shouldn't happen, everyone should be free to run any UNIX
anywhere if a system can support it!  Who wouldn't want a UNIX-like
environment?  It's even (somewhat) useful on Windows to have the POSIX
subsystem installed (too bad you can't do that on anything but the most
expensive versions, though, or I would totally be using it at my
client's office).

	--- Mike