[ale] Droid updates to a happy setup

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue Aug 24 00:12:43 EDT 2010

did you connect without getting the Verizon "You owe us more money"
screen?

I couldn't connect directly until using Easytether which works great
with my U10 laptop. I'm using the free version so far but am willing to
upgrade to the paid version since it eliminates the need for paying for
an internet connection at a particular location.

thanks,
William