[ale] 40GB / sec TCP/IP router using COTS hardware!

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Mon Aug 23 16:54:53 EDT 2010

If I've copied the correct part:

"3.3 Software Configuration
We have installed 64-bit Ubuntu Linux 9.04 server distribution
with unmodified Linux kernel 2.6.28.10 in the server. Our packet
I/O engine (Section 4) is based on ixgbe 2.0.38.2 device driver for
Intel 10 GbE PCIe adapters. For GPU, we use the device driver
195.36.15 and CUDA SDK 3.0."

http://www.ndsl.kaist.edu/papers/packetshader.pdf