[ale] Android Tablets

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Mon Aug 23 11:09:02 EDT 2010

A year or so ago my 2002 Chrysler's check engine light came on and not
wanting to go to the dealer I went to a nearby Sears repair and they
wouldn't even look at it.   They said they'd gotten burned on checking
engine lights for Chrysler's in the past.

By the way you can't pass emission inspection if your check engine light
is on regardless of whether your actual emissions are an issue or not.