[ale] test to see if list accepts embedded images

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:32:17 EDT 2010

Pictures will come through (although some of the text-only old fart geezers
will gripe!) There is a size limit of 40k for the entire message.

If you are documenting something that should go on the wikki for long-term
reference, holler at me or Aaron for help. Charles Shapiro runs a wikki as
well with ALE stuff on it - references, hardware, pics of the ALE ale
outings, etc.

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Ron Frazier <atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com