[ale] Android Tablets

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Aug 20 12:04:34 EDT 2010

While I'm pasting in links:

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question395.htm

"Change your computer chip. Sometime­s, but certainly not always, you
can change a car's performance by changing the ROM chip in the engine
control unit (ECU). You usually buy these chips from aftermarket
performance dealers. It is valuable to read an independent review of the
chip you are contemplating, because some chips are all hype and no
performance."

If you are a car nut and ever down in McDonough, this place is a good
way to kill an hour - it's just off I-75:

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Department/Ignitions-Electrical/Section/Computers-Chips-Programmers/Part-Type/Computer-Programmers/?Ns=Rank|Asc

regards,
wf

On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 11:07 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> The fun happens when it doesn't work as advertised and there is no way
> to find this out until you buy it. The return policy prohibits the use
> of the device long enough to find the faults and still be able to
> return it or there's a contract service associated with the device.

<snip>