[ale] Android Tablets

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:27:37 EDT 2010

I know they do on my Ford.  I have a specified interface into the systems on-board, and they tell me that I void my warranty if I try and interface other than the specified way.  Further, I have to bring my car in to the dealer (ONLY...no other repair shops) to fix it and since I voided my warranty I then have to pay full price for the service for them to re-flash my on-board computer.

--j