[ale] young linuxer becomes an old fart.. sort of

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Aug 18 11:26:43 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 10:58 -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:
> As my 5 year old would say, what ever. Doesn't bug me at all. Speaking
> of 5 years old, this year openSUSE 5 years old, but SUSE is up there
> with Slackware and Debain.

The other day I went walking and was thinking about the money I pay for
DSL.  I recently upgraded so I pay extra now.

It dawned on me that even at $54 I was still within budget :)

15+ years ago I determined that one day I would gladly pay $1500/mon for
1.5mbps (T1) at home.  So $54 is still within my budget :)