[ale] Fedora 12 and prism54 wireless card

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Aug 16 19:40:47 EDT 2010

So I reloaded an old laptop with Fedora 12.  I know F13 is out there,
but I need F12.  Anyway, I've got a pcmcia wireless card that is based
on the prism54 chipset which worked just fine under Mandriva.  Plugged
it in and configured it.

Fedora apparently does not have the prism54 driver.  Can't seem to
locate a variant either.  Suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson