[ale] Losing Ubuntu

Joshua Roberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 13:04:38 EDT 2010

ah I had forgotten about the su command.  I guess I don't really need to
deal with any of this.  I can just su to root whenever I want to change
stuff and then back to my account when I just want to use stuff.

And I tried editing the kernel parameters and I kept getting Error 11
unrecognized command or something like that.  I think I will stick with the
su instead of using sudo.

Thanks for the help.  I will see if I can figure out how to fix some of the
other issues I am having, if not I will ask more questions.  Thanks for all
the help.

Joshua