[ale] Kmail/KDE4.4.5 help

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Aug 15 11:24:38 EDT 2010

Before KDE developers started messing with default settings, some things
were easier. In Kmail, if I wanted to email John Doe at jDoe1557 at gmail.com
all I had to do was type Jo and the rest of the address would pop up in
the appropriate box.  Not any more. Does anyone have any clue as to what
setting has to be modified to fix this mess?  Now I have to call up the
address book and copy/paste the address I want. This is a PITA, especially
when I want to send the same note to several people.  I have looked
everywhere and I can't seem to fix this.

Sean