[ale] Losing Ubuntu

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:16:44 EDT 2010

let the flame war begin!

Ubuntu is to Debian as RHEL is to Fedora (except RHEL works)

Keep us posted on the process and progress and your opinions. Strengths and
weaknesses, compare and contrast, etc. I bounce back and forth between
fedora and RHEL and have preferences for each depending on need.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:42 AM, jrtroberts <jrtroberts at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have decided to stop using ubuntu and Try Debian directly.  Not sure
> how that will affect my linux experience, but I do not see it being all
> that bad.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.