[ale] All Mail Folder

Paul ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Aug 13 06:48:04 EDT 2010

  On 08/12/2010 09:13 PM, Scott Castaline wrote:
> Can someone tell me what would happen if I delete the "All Mail" folder
> under[Gmail} in my folder list in Thunderbird?
thanks for reminding me.. I had setup thunderbird on my laptop, to use
while I am sitting on my lazyboy nursing a swollen foot.. I setup and I
am using Thunderbird 3.1.2 . On my desktop I use Kontact/Kmail, but I've
always travelled & used thunderbird.. But I forgot to add my gmail
account, and thunderbird sure makes it easy to add accounts, I didn't
even have to remember the servernames for gmail!
the ONE thing I REALLY LIKE about Thunderbird is when you forward an
email, it does it inline & you can strip off the email headers of who
sent that message, so the people don't have to see who sent it to you..
Kmail, when you forward, forwards everything..
running fedora 13..

and yes I see the all mail folder. NO I'm not gonna delete it!!