[ale] VOTE for VERIFIABLE ELECTIONS TODAY!

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Wed Aug 11 10:54:22 EDT 2010

HUMOR ALERT SO PLEASE NO FLAME WAR (and I'm no fan of W either), with
apologies to Jeff.

Funny that.

It amazes me how many folks continue to blame Bush for things that
happened after he no longer was President and in some cases after he
was even a Governor.  It's OK if you don't like the guy but why tell
lies about him?  I don't like Obama but when he does something right I
will say so.

The voting system we have now in Georgia came as a direct result of the
corruption (in my opinion) of Karen Handle, now running for Governor.
Aaron is our hero in working tirelessly to try to change it.

Of course now someone will try to change the subject to something even
though that has nothing to do with what the Republican Governor and
Legislature in Georgia did regarding voting.