[ale] Linux Router/Gateway Usage

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Sat Aug 7 10:44:27 EDT 2010

Vyatta is the direction that I'm going for this solution.  ClearOS maybe
something I look at too for soots-n-grins but Vyatta is really what I'm
interested in.  I know it has a far larger footprint than other
solutions but it's using gear that I already have or have gotten for
free...besides I have a ton of space in my rack downstairs so space is
not an issue for me.

Rich in Lilburn