[ale] Next question-- partition trouble

cdcoleman cdcoleman at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 5 19:39:14 EDT 2010

Boot from a live CD and use gparted to delete the 8.04 partition and allocate it
to the 9.04 partition. I guess you will have to change GRUB configuration so it
will no longer boot to the deleted 8.04 partition. The link below should be
helpful.

http://www.howtoforge.com/partitioning_with_gparted

 Chris Coleman