[ale] [OT] Amazon box meets conveyor belt - 3 minutes and still no winner

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 15:46:05 EDT 2010

It looks like it's dragging against the side of the conveyor. So it gets
_just_ enough friction to rotate for the long lift (note the lag picking up
one side as it slightly travels up the belt a bit). The rest is just rolling
:-)

Maybe they need a "minimum weight" shipping restriction :-}

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Jeff Hubbs <jhubbslist at att.net> wrote:

>  On 8/5/10 3:10 PM, Scott Castaline wrote:
> >> Makes you wonder what's in it.  A ball that falls to the low end of the
> >> box and causes it to do that???
> >>
> > I think that was my last Seagate Drive I bought from Amazon. That
> > explains the DOA.
> It does make one wonder, doesn't it?  Clearly a case of self-organizing
> behavior in the wild.
>
> - Jeff

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.