[ale] Adding a new document root

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Aug 4 12:03:55 EDT 2010

This is what I got and it seems to work.  Is this "The Right Way(tm)" ?

Alias /li /opt/link-interface
Alias /link-interface /opt/link-interface
<Directory /opt/link-interface>
    AuthUserFile /opt/link-interface/.htpasswd
    AuthGroupFile /dev/null
    AuthName "Linking Interface"
    AuthType Basic
    AllowOverride All