[ale] redirect rule for RHEL5?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Aug 3 09:20:46 EDT 2010

We are setting up a new web site running Concrete5 (Content Management
System) and CubeCart (Store software of some ilk).

The software for Concrete5 needs to be something we can see via its
internal facing NIC and the CubeCart under it needs to be seen on the
external facing NIC.

Write now it is like:   www.exampledom.com <http://www.exampledom.com/>
= Concrete5   and www.exampledom.com/orders = CubeCart  on both eth1
(external facing NIC) and eth0 (internal facing).

We'd like to have it so that the internal facing NIC stays the way it is
above but the external facing NIC going to www.exampledom.com
<http://www.exampledom.com/>  pulls up the CubeCart (orders) stuff
rather than the Concrete5 stuff.

Any ideas?