[ale] WTF

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Aug 3 05:40:13 EDT 2010

On Mon August 2 2010, Drifter wrote:
> I really don't want an unknown gnome app going on line for any reason.
>
> Do I need to adjust firewall settings, or is something I can control
> through Firefox settings?

# apt-cache search gnash
gnash-common-opengl - free SWF movie player - common files/libraries
gnash-common - free SWF movie player - common files/libraries
gnash-cygnal - free SWF movie player - Media server
gnash-opengl - free SWF movie player
gnash-tools - free SWF movie player - Command-line Tools
gnash - free SWF movie player
klash-opengl - free SWF movie player - standalone player for KDE
klash - free SWF movie player - standalone player for KDE
konqueror-plugin-gnash - free SWF movie player - Plugin for Konqueror
mozilla-plugin-gnash - free SWF movie player - Plugin for Mozilla and
derivatives

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800