[ale] WTF

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 22:22:57 EDT 2010

I got this one.

i.imwx.com is the Weather.com location at the CDN for images.  You may also notice in your address bar from time to time j.imwx.com (javascript), f.imwx.com (flash), etc.

That's as much as I can remember without looking it up, anyhow... I haven't worked there since 2008.  :)

In any event, chances are good that's some weather app of some sort pulling the stuff it is authorized to touch via the developer partner program and assemble into your weather app for convenient viewing.

(Sid:  Help me out if I missed anything)

--j